KM OF SLOPES, POWDER SNOW, FREERIDE ROUTES AND LOTS OF WINTER SPORTS AROUND BIGTIME SPORT MAISHOFEN
TIP: Experts are looking forward to incredible freeride variety at the Kitzsteinhorn – Powder Guarantee. Beginners and beginners are more likely to romp on the beautiful, varied slopes of the Schmittenhöhe.
The most “casual” ski area in Austria
Endless slopes, snowy slopes and a fascinating landscape. The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieber-brunn offers skiing pleasure at the highest level and is considered one of the largest and best ski resorts in Austria with 270 kilometres of downhill skiing. Beginners, families and experts have 140 km of blue, 112 km of red and 18 km of black runs at their disposal, so that cool varied turns are guaranteed and you can quickly collect some downhill kilometres. With 70 cable cars and lifts, over 60 cosy ski huts, numerous snow parks, freeride park, floodlit slopes and toboggan runs, the popular ski region in Salzburg becomes one of the most varied Austrian ski resorts.
- Skiing fun from November to June at almost 3,000 m above sea level on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Salzburg’s steepest slope with the Black Mamba at the Kitzsteinhorn
- View of up to 30 three-thousand-metre peaks from the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Ski touring and freeride highlights in Saalbach Hinterglemm and at the Kitzsteinhorn
- Ski tours for everyone at the Skitourenberg Ronachkopf in Thumersbach
For ski rental, ski lessons, service and advice, it is best to come to Bigtime Sport in Maishofen.
Contact us right away. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us by phone at +43 6542 68070. See you on the best ski slopes in the region!