KILOMETRES OF PISTES, POWDER SNOW, FREE-RIDE ROUTES AND PLENTY OF WINTER SPORT ACTIVITIES AROUND BIGTIME SPORT MAISHOFEN
Beginners are carving down the well-prepared and multi-variant slopes of the Schmittenhöhe.
The coolest skiing area in Austria
Over 270 kilometres of ski slopes and over 70 cableways and lifts – and more is in process of planning. This is the basic information of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. This giant skiing area is simply awesome and the best is that it is directly at our doorstep. In 2016 the connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn was built and since then the so-called “Home of Lässig” seems to be unstoppable in terms of free-ride possibilities and multi-variant skiing experience. What does more in the “process of planning” mean? 2018 is going to be a ground-breaking year: a lift connection between Schmittenhöhe and the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is going to be created, which means the start of a new age. This is going to be the largest connected skiing area in Austria and that means it belongs to Europe's providers of winter sport activities with the greatest offer.
- Skiing fun from November until June at a sea level of about 3,000 metres on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Salzburg’s most steepest slope – the Black Mamba on the Kitzsteinhorn
- View of up to 30 three-thousanders if you’re on the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Since winter 2016/2017 “Over the edges” with the new Zell am SeeXpress
- In 2018: the connection between Zell am See – Saalbach Hinterglemm; “bigger = better”
- Skiing tours and free-ride highlights in Saalbach Hinterglemm and on Kitzsteinhorn
- Skiing tours for everybody on the mountain for skiing tours: Ronachkopf in Thumersbach
What are your plans for this winter? You fancy a skiing holiday? Then come and visit the winter sports offers of Pinzgau, around Zell am See, Kaprun, Saalbach Hinterglemm or Maria Alm.
If you’re looking for ski rental, ski lessons, service or consulting, you should go immediately to Bigtime Sport in Maishofen.
Contact us right now. If you have any questions, please call us under +43 6542 68070. We see you on the slopes of the Pinzgau region!